The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:-
- Safeguard the security of patients, visitors, staff and property of the Hospital.
- Observe, receive and obtain information from the e-surveillance system.
- Document, record and maintain information in written or electronic/magnetic form and in a chronological order.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Provide consultation and advice to other departments on various security matters.
- Liaise with external parties in the event of emergencies.
- Inspect equipment, structures or materials to identify possible causes of security lapses.
- Coordinate the work and activities of the security foot patrol team to accomplish common tasks.
- Monitor and observe all operations within the Hospital premises through the IP CCTV systems for any irregular activities.
- Ensure that safety hazards, suspicious activities or incidents of intended breach of security within the Hospital premises are identified, reported, captured, investigated and recorded.
- Report and dispatch available security personnel to incident scenes and continually monitoring the team’s performance at the scene.
- Conduct investigations and ensure that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented.