Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops
St. Luke’s Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing School
It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individuals to fill the following key position.
Re advertisement – Nurse Tutor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Course and curriculum organisation, implementation, development and evaluation for students and others participating in continuing education.
- Organisation of lectures, seminars and tutorials of the course modules in consultation with the dean of studies
- Organisation of internal examinations
- Teach all assigned subjects to all groups of students,
- Utilise a variety of teaching methods to meet the individual learning needs nurses.
- Evaluate academic progress of students, record findings and devise action plans where necessary.
- Act as an examiner/assessor for students
- Promotion of a research ethos.
- Participate in clinical teaching in the clinical areas to trainee
- Maintains clinical capability via regular clinical practice
- Take responsibility for own professional development.
- Participate in quality programmes, clinical audit and research.
Bachelor in Nursing (BSN) in any field of Nursing and not less than five (3) years’ experience in teaching.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
- Group facilitation skills an added advantage
Applications should be addressed to:-
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops –General Secretariat
P.O Box 13475-00800
To reach him on or before 21st April 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B Must attach recommendation letter from His /Her Parish Priest, Pastor or Cleric
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||