Vacancy: Sales Representative Intern
Company Information: Odyssey Capital Limited is a company that offers financial products and services to individuals and businesses in the lower to middle – income bracket in Kenya.
Our core facility is Electronics Financing (Lipa Later) which allows individuals and businesses to get, use and enjoy electronics as they pay in flexible, affordable monthly installments.
If you are a hands on team player with exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills, you could just be the one we are looking for.
- Promoting our financial products
- Understanding our customers’ needs
- Meeting sales targets
Skills, Interests and Qualities:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales negotiation skills
- Determination and motivation to meet targets
- Discretion and a trustworthiness
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A respect for private and confidential information.
- Transport and lunch allowance (Kshs. 1,500) per week
- 5% commission on loan products sold.
Your pleasant personality and good grooming will stand you in good stead, while a college Education with a business related university Diploma (preferably B. Com) or a diploma in Sales and marketing from a reputable college with be an added advantage.
Experience in sales is preferred.
Should have a good understanding of Micro Finance.
Must be mature and demonstrate high levels of self-drive.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||