Position: Office Admin Supervisor
Administrative Supervisors who is responsible for the overall administrative functions of the organization and often oversee the support of executives, as well as ensuring that day-to-day operations of their organization run smoothly.
Train Administrative Staff – Providing guidance and coaching, the Administrative Supervisor trains all new incoming staff as well as provides any necessary additional training to current staff. These duties include processing new hire paperwork, orientation, and developing training programs that effectively implement all company policies and procedures.
Manage Administrative Staff – As the direct supervisor for administrative and support staff, the Administrative Supervisor is responsible for assigning job duties to individual staff members and prioritizing workloads. They ensure that tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner.
Perform Administrative Tasks – Administrative Supervisors also assist with administrative tasks as needed. This can include managing calendars, responding to email and phone messages, assisting with customer requests and questions, coordinating meetings, compiling meeting materials and documents, creating presentations, booking travel and providing executive staff with support as needed.
Administrative Supervisor Skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Strong decision making abilities.
- Degree/ Diploma level education in either Business or Marketing Studies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in tendering processes and administration
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP, Adobe & Photoshop would be advantageous.
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.