A middle level Company located in Nairobi is sourcing for an Administrative Assistant with the following qualities.
- Be extremely responsible, receptive and quick to perform tasks.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good organizational skills and excellent communication
- Be dynamic, self-starter, Self-motivated, Aggressive, Adaptable
- Good organizational skills
- Effective listening and verbal communication skills.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Typing correspondence and reports for presentation and communication
- Writing proposals and binding for presentations
- Filing and archiving by ensuring proper record keeping for all documents of duties performed
- Booking appointments for the Line Manager
- Distributing invoices and ordering stationery for the department
- Managing both inbound and outbound calls
- Managing Guest/ visitor, dignitaries, messaging and reminders for concerned officers
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Administration, secretarial or equivalent.
- High school certificate of grade C and above.
- Experience in Administrative support activities is an advantage.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.