Vacancy: Office and Exam Administrator – Female
- Handling large amounts of paperwork and data.
- Working within a busy office environment, and support office teams in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Communicating clearly with work colleagues using emails etc.
- Handling petty cash, floats and expenses.
- Continually meeting and exceeding the operational and administrative expectations of the management.
- Providing accurate administration of all paperwork generated at Office level.
- Quickly learn about new in house database systems.
- Finding and obtaining information and documents quickly.
- A methodical approach.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Good typing and note taking skills i.e. a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Able to do repetitive and mundane administrative tasks.
- Proactive and accurate in everything that you do.
- Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Matured and preferably married.