Operations Manager (Motorcycle Taxis)
Our client, a Social Enterprise Company that aims to professionalize the African motorcycle taxi industry is looking for a hands-on and strategic Operations Manager who is passionate about working with a community and improving road safety in Kenya.
- Introducing the taxi industry with a new standard based on reliability and trustworthiness
- Ensure company growth and oversee operations related to development of the taxi service
- Customer satisfaction and personal growth of our community of riders
- Planning controlling and managing our four core businesses
- Reviewing and managing budgets, overseeing inventory/ stock management
- Team management staff coaching and management
- Partnerships and networking
- Act as an intermediary between our HQ in Kenya and our managing board oversees
- Master degree preferable in the area of business administration
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- A motivated, proactive, empathic personality, who is truly a team player
- Management and coaching skills
- A valid driver license (EFG preferred)
- Over 5 years of international business experience working in a foreign country
- An inborn entrepreneur with start‐up experience
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience
- Working in a motivated, enthusiastic and international team
- Being part of an exciting start-up there will always be room for development and growth within the company.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews