Duma Works is recruiting an Assistant Sales Manager in Nairobi for Orana Kenya Ltd.
Orana is a globally recognized supplier of fruit based raw materials and a leading producer of natural extracts and fruit based food service products.
The company is looking for a humble, polite, well presented and pro-active sales individual.
The sales representative should know the East African food industry well, is coachable (willing to take direction, accept criticism, and be managed) but also wouldn’t fear to ask questions/clarification.
- Business to business (B2B) sales.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Prospecting and arranging meetings with potential customers.
- Acting as a contact between the company and potential markets.
- Administration duties such as filing and record keeping.
- Pro-active, knows the East African food industry well, responsible.
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience
- Food science/food technology background
- Good administration/filing/record keeping
- Great communication, writing and customer relation skills.
- Willing to travel to EA and other African countries when needed
- Good links to HORECA market.
- Ability to make presentations.
- Willing to learn.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2758”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2758 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 14 April 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.