Position: Business Analysis & Reporting Manager – Mobile Sales
Reporting to: Head of Sales Operations
Department: Mobile Sales
Role Purpose: Provide strategic assistance and financial analysis support for mobile sales in all business related matters – including preparation for various reviews.
Effectively collate, mine and analyse business data to produce relevant mobile sales reports, trends and insights for performance review.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting & Analysis:
- Develop & maintain all requisite Mobile Sales dashboards and performance reports
- Monitor Mobile Sales KPIs from a global, regional and individual perspective
- Prepare financial and management reports as and when required by management
- Provide input as required and implement the strategy on Mobile Sales business development projects and initiatives. May also be required to perform a supportive role in different phases of the strategy development
- Assist in creation of strategies and financial plans in close coordination with Mobile Sales senior leadership
- Support in formulating operational initiatives and tracking performance metrics
- Monitor key strategic and operational project implementation including ROI, cost/information analysis & deliverables variance analysis on a monthly and annual basis
- Take lead in automation of Mobile Sales reports
- Prepare multi-dimensional & in-depth presentations on sales trends for decision making. Prepare presentations on weekly & monthly performance for commercial reviews
- Define and document Mobile Sales analysis and reporting processes
Operations Support & administration:
- Budget Champion for Mobile Sales. Will work closely with finance to facilitate A&P, OPEX and CAPEX approvals, monthly forecasting and end month reviews.
- Prepare & communicate sales targets
- Provide reports to compute Rewards & Recognition & monthly incentives payable. Facilitate timely validation and processing of partner & indirect sales team commissions.
- Monitoring of stock levels & develop supply strategies that will minimize stock out & maximize inventory turns
- Support implementation of strategic projects including preparation of relevant approval documents
- Work hand in hand with Logistics and Finance for ordering and delivery to be done within SLA