Position: Logistics Manager
Reporting to: Head of Supply Chain
Role Purpose: The Logistics manager is responsible for maximizing the efficiency of the logistics to achieve the highest level of customer service at optimal operating cost.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the role offers support to all sales and operations functions
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing outsourced logistics in terms of contract management and operational management
- Managing the interface between the internal customers (IT&N, Mass Market, Business Market, …) and the logistic supplier
- Validating the customer delivery orders.
- Insuring the SLA between the internal customers and the logistic supplier as per the process description, guarantying delivery as per the delivery orders.
- Reporting weekly KPIs on the Logistics inbound, outbound activity (external Warehouse and Shops Stock Take, Courier service statistics and Billing)
- Cooperating with the Sourcing department in order to insure a constant goods traceability from PO to Warehouse delivery
- Managing to reduce the Stocks level with the concerned departments
- Cooperating with the Stock controller within the Financial department in order to reconciliate Stocks
- Checking the Courier Service and Warehousing monthly bills
- Reviewing and improving the logistics processes, selecting and adopting appropriate tools that guarantee improved performance.
- Responsible for the Logistics budget.
- Responsible for cost optimization with a OPEX reduction target
- Managing incentive schemes by timely reconciliation and cancellation of bonds.
- Ensuring that the Logistics team receives the motivation, training and development, coaching and guidance to enable them to keep abreast of latest developments and achieve their maximum contribution.