Position: Product Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Partnership Marketing
Department: Branded Reseller
Role Purpose: She/he will work with each of the Branded Resellers (Financial institutions) to explore new products and services which can be developed in conjunction with the Branded Resellers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ideation, conceptualization, development, launch & delivery management of a hybrid nature that will bridge telecommunications and MFS based on insights, meeting existing customers and segment needs, to drive growth and achieve revenue targets for hybrid Telco-MFS products
- Enrich our offer to the customer by developing products and services to engender greater stickiness
- Lead product innovation and understand market trends,
- Generation of new revenue streams for Telco-MFS products
- Managing the internal resources both technical and commercial to successfully deliver new products and services into the market.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; anticipating volume; product costing.
- Prepare, analyse and present various reports covering product development including key metrics on time to market, product development pipeline, ease of integration etc.
- Work in tandem with partner branded resellers to develop product business cases
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Telecommunications or other related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in developing products and managing internal resources both technical and commercial to successfully deliver new products
- Knowledge of the Mobile Financial Services industry and familiarity of the banking industry
- Demonstrates a solid track record of the management of a small product development team and an innovative orientation
- Initiative and Hands on
- Ability to work long hours to meet deadline
- Team Player
- Ability to work without supervision
- Results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in Financial planning and strategy
- Sales and pricing planning
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 26th April 2017, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||