Job Title: Librarian
Reference Number: OAM/JS/17/4
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering International Primary Curriculum, Cambridge Primary, IMYC, IGCSE and GCE curriculum.
The Academy is seeking for a Librarian in the junior school section.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma from a reputable institution of higher learning in Library and Information Science.
- Experience in a school library will be an added advantage
- Experience and competence:
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a school library
- Ability to organize, prioritize work and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Methodical, approachable and demonstrable ability to enforce the library as a learning resource center.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager, Oshwal Academy, through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application closing date is 13th April 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.