Job Title: Drama Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/PC/17/4
Location: Primary Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Drama Teacher for its Primary Campus.
Skills and Competence:
- Bachelor degree in Performing Arts / Drama.
- Technical and demonstrable proficiency in performing arts.
Experience and Competence:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a performing arts instructor in a department.
- Demonstrable experience as a performing artist at any level will be an added advantage.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and I.T. savvy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager, Oshwal Academy Nairobi through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application closing date is 7th April 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||