Position: Rollout Manager – OSP / ISP
- Create, maintain and manage construction and installation project plans, including sub-contractors, configurations and quality management plans to ensure Nokia meet contractual scope of work, milestones and customer pre-requisites.
- Liaise with Project Manager and customer as needed for escalations on scope, processes and/or budget.
- Prepare and maintain resource plan and forecast including own resources, subcontractor needs and tools.
- Manage Site Supervisors.
- Ensure that ‘Contract Scope of Work’ and ‘Bill of Quantity’ are transmitted to the Supply chain for preparation of material delivery as per stated requirements and schedule.
- Monitor, track and ensure deliveries of equipment and installation materials.
- Validate the site construction quote for budget and schedule, before it is sent to the customer.
- Ensure that final site construction acceptance certificate is collected from the customer (as per the contract).
- Secure availability and accuracy of deployment work orders sent to field planning & dispatching and resolves any issues raised by field teams.
- Finalize the equipment installation acceptance with proper contractual documentation and generate Acceptance Documentation according to acceptance protocol or agreement.
- Ensure that job drawings are updated as per As-built documentation and/or As-installed specifications
- Perform regular meetings to monitor progress and solve potential issues.
- Monitor performance of project teams and subcontractors. Provide feedback to resource owner and/or procurement.
- Communicate and take action towards subcontractors.
- Participate in elaboration of subcontractors strategies.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 12 year of experience in Telecom industry
- Knowledge of e-2-e L2C Operating Model
- Knowledge of Deployment Service Processes
- Knowledge of Deployment Service Processes tools
- Knowledge of Contract Implementation processes
- Knowledge of project management (PMI methodologies
- Experience in OSP/ISP site construction and installation
- Knowledge of deployment tasks such as on site deliveries, installation, and acceptance
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Knowledge of the product /solution of the project
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Risk assessment
Apply to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||