We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer for one of our clients in telecommunication and engineering industry in Nairobi.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements.
- Assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the Kinde.
- Sources best solution for a client by recommending best service to be used in a certain area by liasing with surveyors and Installers.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts the solutions and appropriate support.
- Works hand in hand with HOD and team leaders to create partnerships that will help get the best pricing in the market.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.” Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively technically ready for the customer.
You will be meeting a lot of customer that we propose complex solutions to, so you will be expected to:
- Act professionally at all times.
- Have good communication skills with customers.
- Always have a positive attitude and remember the client comes first.
- You MUST always be and look presentable.
- At least a diploma in telecommunications with knowledge of sales & marketing
- Experience in presales in telecommunications is an added advantage
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April 2017.
Clearly indicate ‘Pre-Sales Engineer’ on the subject of the email.