MIS / Costing Manager
Location: Kampala – Uganda
Reporting to: Group Finance Controller / Business Unit Head
Our client, one of the leading printed paper-products solutions provider in Uganda is seeking to recruit a MIS / Costing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing product costing /project costing/job costing/batch costing
- Preparing daily / weekly, monthly and quarterly MIS Reports including sales, production, profitability report, finance reports compiling forecast data based on actual sales and budgeted sales.
- Analyzing of variance between standard vs actual utilization, analyzing of material variance between standard vs actual consumption with coordination of operation team.
- Analyzing of fixed and variable overhead between standard vs actual utilization as per budget forecasting
- Preparation of monthly cost sheet.
- Reconciliation of raw material, work in progress, finished goods and intermediates products.
- Valuation of raw material, work in progress and finished goods
- Reconciliation of raw material, work in progress and finished goods in plant to control over the shortage, losses etc of material.
- Computing costing of any product as and when required
- Supporting marketing and sales team by providing SALES / COSTING data
- Execution of costing run on monthly basis in the SAP (For SKU wise overhead allocation, material/ work in progress /finished goods
- Goods valuation lying at Plants, pricing updation of all material/ work in progress / finished goods lying at Plants on the basis of moving
- MIS on monthly basis relating to product wise profitability and stock reconciliation
- Variance analysis of the standard costing with actual costing
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce or related field
- CPA – K or ACCA certified
- 8-10 years’ experience in Paper Printing / Textile Industry / Manufacturing industry
- ERP Knowledge: SAP working knowledge is must
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 20th April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||