Job Title: Procurement Assistant – Construction
Our client is a construction company in Nairobi, Kenya.
They seek to hire a Procurement Assistant to assist with material requisition from the various suppliers.
- Assists in subcontracting, procurement and logistics functions with the engineering, estimating, operations and accounting departments
- Assists in reviewing invoices for accuracy
- Maintains the subcontracting, procurement and logistics file documentation system.
- Ensure the safe and on-time delivery of goods to meet the construction and installation schedules of the company
- Assists in negotiating and finalizing subcontracts, purchase orders and service agreements with the support of the estimating and engineering staffs
- Provides the information to support reports on all relevant order requirements
- Supports the organisation with information and pricing for shipping and logistics, to be used in the preparation of estimates and bids.
Skills and qualifications
- Relevant training in procurement or supply chain
- A minimum of one (1) year relevant experience procurement or supply chain in the construction industry
- Must have good computer skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Procurement Assistant) to email@example.com before 5th May, 2017.