Our client is a leading High Tech European company.
They are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office;
Project Manager (Fibre Optic Deployment)
The Project Manager (Fibre Optic Deployment) will be responsible for planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting all aspects of the projects and making sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- To co-ordinate all implementation activities including material supply and implementation services
- Manage project budget & Schedule
- Report to clients regularly at low level and high levels
- Control & assist procurement and admin teams and task
- Invoicing to client
- Allocate and follow-up tasks to/with various teams
- Keep track on the performance of the project members
- Ensure quality delivery
- Should forecast and envision for correct implementation
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Degree/Diploma in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil Engineering (preferred)
- MBA degree or diploma or PMP project management course
- Hands on field experience as a technician/ engineer
- At least 5 years’ experience in Telecommunications and Energy field as technician/ engineer
- At least 2 years’ experience in FTTx projects as roll-out manager to manage various teams such as Civil works,
- Cable installations, splicing and testing in FTTx scenario
- At least 1-year experience as Project Manager in FTTH scenarios
- Able to understand and handle schedules, budgets
- Well Informed about current technology, ISO standards and specifications
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April 2017 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||