Position: Property Coordinator
Nature of job: Full time
Salary range: 60K – 70K Gross
Our client in real estate industry seeks to recruit a Property Coordinator.
The position holder will report directly to the Property Manager.
He/she will oversee and coordinate the activities of the allocated site.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of the site and managing day to day operations for the site by coordinating with the site supervisor
- Ensuring that all maintenance related issues are taken care of by reviewing quotes and ensuring work done by contractors is well done and within agreed time frames
- Ensure daily recording of electricity, water (NCC and borehole) generator, meter readings, fuel gauge readings and reservoir tank levels is being done by the site supervisor
- Approve and sign off all documents (petty cash, invoices, LPOs) after thoroughly checking and ensuring all necessary documentation is in order
- Ensuring timely collection of service charge, utilities and rent through reviews and follow up debtors with site accountant and promptly, resolving, disputes that may arise
- Ensuring all contracts for service providers are in pace and ensure SLAs in the contracts are adhered to while ensuring comprehensive service delivery at competitive cost
- Manage cost and expenditures within the budget or the allowable limit
- Conclusively address issues raised during monthly/ quarterly through timely sending out of minutes updates, follow up and directors’ / committee liaison
- Ensuring accurate and rapid responses to issues raised on emails within 24 hours
- Carry out a quarterly site inspection and direct the course of action to be taken to ensure closure of outstanding issues within agreed time frames
- Ensure timely review, payments and renewal of insurance policies
- Ensure timely payment and renewal of licenses, fire certificates, land rent and rates for the site
- Any other duties as maybe given from time to time
- Relevant experience in properties
- 3-5 years’ experience with reputable organizations
- Ability to coordinate site activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good reporting and presentational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.