Job Title: Real Estate Sales & Marketing Executive
Remuneration: A blend of salary and performance related bonus
We are a nascent Real Estate company specializing in property development, with a focus on rendering affordable housing solutions.
We seek to hire a sales and marketing executive to establish and maintain relations with clients and increase the sales volumes of housing units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of business pipeline
- Undertake research and strategize on how to grow sales revenue.
- Relationship management – Maintaining current clientele by offering quality services while establishing new connections with potential clients.
- Daily follow up on customers from inception to the completion of the final payments
- Planning for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and site visits
- Scheduled and adhoc reporting / feedback on business
- Participate in developing new strategies and innovations and contribute towards new product development and aggressive sale of the same
- Keep records of sales figures and the results of all marketing initiatives
- Implement the approved sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure good customer service to all the clients
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing preferred with prior demonstrable experience in the real estate sector
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Well groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrable track record of delivering set sales targets
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and work with a team
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can send an introductory e-mail and attach their resume indicating expected remuneration to email@example.com by COB 20th April 2017.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.