Quality Assurance Supervisor
To plans and direct activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes (Food industry), materials and products.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Assists the quality engineer in developing and maintaining the ISO9001 procedures and work instructions.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility. Maintain the Material Review Area to ensure that all products are distributed in a timely manner.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Assist the Quality manager in maintaining the Gage room and the distribution of all measuring equipment as well as calibration requirements.