Quality Control Analyst Job- Narok
As a Quality Control Analyst you will be required to;
Ensure that all quality and safety controls are monitored and maintained as per production specification
- Ensuring that quality assurance activities are monitored and maintained as per quality assurance schedule.
- Verification of analysis results and advising the production team accordingly.
- Compiling and generating daily quality assurance reports for product Manager
- Ensuring high hygiene standards are maintained production plant.
- Conduct experiments in preventing bacterial increase in milk during handling and processing
- Designing better packaging materials, dairy equipment and supplies
- Develop new and improved methods in production preservation and utilization of milk and other dairy products
- Improve pasteurization methods
- Degree in relevant field of study (Chemistry, Physics, Bacteriology)
- Over 4 years’ experience with a proven track record
- Must have experience in fresh, UHT, yoghurt and flavored milk processing
- Must be specifically trained in Dairy Technology
- Must have the ability to run a quality laboratory
- Ability to work with data analysis and research software
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Detail oriented – Must pay close attention to all the little details
- Must be a person of high integrity and honesty
- Logical thinker – take a step-by-step approach to analyze information and solve problems.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 29th April 2017