Our client which is a high end Real Estate Company is looking to recruit aggressive and highly motivated Sales Executives.
- Generate New Business,
- Meet Set Sales Targets.
- Undertake research and plan how to increase sales revenue.
- Developing new strategies, new innovations and discussing with the supervisor to agree on way forward
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspection of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Customer Relationship Management, establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements and other relevant documents involved in the sale of property.
- Arrange meetings between company, buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Planning for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and ultimately taking clients to sites on daily basis or as per the plan
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Business related Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience. Added advantage if experienced in insurance sales
- Proven track record in hitting sales and meeting targets
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Articulate, well groomed, confident with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
If qualified, please send your CV to email@example.com
NB: Deadline for application 10th April 2017
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||