Our client in the real estate industry is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
- Prepares and recommends the Sales budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per property sales.
- Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
- Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Sales Manager.
- At least 2 years on the same level of experience preferably in real estate industry.
- Must have Property Sales experience.
- The sales executives must have good interpersonal skills.
- They also must be good negotiators and mediators to help buyers and sellers agree to terms.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Strong motivation skills and Performance-driven.
- Strong client management skills.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office applications.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “Sales Executive” on the subject line by 18th April 2017.