Real Estate Sales Job in Kenya
Position: Real Estate Sales Executive
Salary: 30K – 40K + Commissions
Our client is a high end property developer and also sells prime land and homes.
They seek to recruit an experienced and aggressive Real Estate Sales Executive who will be able to close deals and achieve the set sales targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Aggressively sell allocated property and land to achieve sales targets
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Arrange new listing tours
- Keep records of sales productivity
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies and oversee advertising placement and budget
- Advise & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate sales
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with Good networking skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th May 2017.