Receptionist / Front Office Assistant
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to the relevant offices.
- Issue factory passes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Take and relay messages.
- Certification in customer care relations
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Good numerical and computer literacy
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Reservation officer or agent in a reputable hospitality outlet or travel agency.
- Applicants are required to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and night.
- Applicants should be between 24 -30 years of age.