Duma works is recruiting a Graphic Designer for our client; a leading regional retail chain store.
Job Description: To assist in developing concepts and graphics for all branding and marketing materials, expressing and evolving the brand, and helping to maintain the brand consistency.
- Drive and maintain brand consistency.
- Guiding the brand image and identity, and translating it into marketing collateral – advertising, POS, in store and digital.
- Manage the day-to-day workload of assigned graphic design projects, and track progress until they are successfully completed.
- Incorporate supervisor’s feedback and critique to improve the final results.
- Maintaining all creative archives
- Interface with other departments as required for projects
- Draw up and maintain presentation files with updated marketing data
- Work under tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in commercial art, graphic design or visual communication OR equivalent training.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of the printing process, photography, illustration, layout, typography, logo development, colours, brand look and feel.
- Proficient computer skills in Adobe CS Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, Acrobat, MAC are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness and desire to work in large retail business
Send a Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2693”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2693 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 7th April 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.