Relationship Manager -1 Position (JKIA, Nairobi)
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the job holder will be responsible for proactively developing business relationships and Securing additional business opportunities from both new and existing clients and compliment the work done by operations department to build on the new and existing strategic business relationships to drive performance and profitability.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client interactions, working with operations team members to ensure timely response to all client questions and concerns.
- Proactively create and develop business opportunities with both new and existing clients in order to generate additional business and to enhance key strategic relationships.
- Develop unique offers that differentiate our company from the rest of the customers and build long term value with these strategic accounts.
- Grow revenue through selling to both local and foreign importers and agents.
- Provide a consistent and reliable customer service experience for the high valued clients for maximum business returns to the company.
- Supporting the sales function in new business pitches and holding responsibility for continued business growth.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with operations team to ensure successful delivery of contracts by monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Review task assignments for each client and work directly with operations team members to ensure all follow-up and action items as a result of client meetings are documented and completed within the specified time frame.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with our products and services.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts and develop strong working relationships with stakeholders across the aviation sector to enhance identification of business opportunities.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work experience
- University degree or relevant industry qualification.
- At least 5 years of customer relationship experience in aviation industry.
- Experience of key accounts Management would be an adavntage.
- Minimum of KCSE C (minus).
Skills & Competencies
- High Level of integrity;
- Excellent Teamwork/Collaboration ability;
- Market Knowledge and Territory Management skills;
- Strong prospecting and Relationship Management skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Customer Service Supervisor -1 Position (Mombasa)
Reporting to the Clearing and Forwarding Manager, the job holder will be responsible for delivery of excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction through provision of timely updates to customers on the clearance progress of their shipments and resolving any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible for providing daily updates to clients on status of their shipments.
- Ensuring timely file completeness and advising client on any missing documents prior to arrival of shipments.
- Giving guidance to the customer service team in terms of most appropriate course of actions to be taken for complicated challenges.
- Responsible for opening and creating all files in SAP system for imports, exports either through road or air.
- Ensure all quotations are captured in SAP by respective sales persons on timely manner.
- Monthly reports/analysis of all shipments handled and advises the head of department on issues leading to delay in clearance both internal and external using the customer relationship management tool.
- Coordinate with finance on all third party payments, timely invoicing on all files handled.
- Create a good working relationship between clients and all government agencies.
- Coordinate clearance and delivery of all shipments handled through Mombasa Clearing and Forwarding Office.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within agreed time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Coordinate transport and delivery of client’s goods though Siginon owned trucks or authorized subcontractors by the Company.
- Responsible for timely advice to clients on new changes in legislation affecting their business.
- Supervise assigned clients directly or indirectly.
- Ensure accuracy on all third party invoices and counter check evidence of service delivery prior to forwarding to Finance for payment processing.