Position: Research Manager
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our client, a leading market research company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position.
Business planning, client service, project management and leadership to achieve company’s business objectives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving the agreed monthly & annual business targets
- Ensuring operating systems are adhered to in execution of all projects
- Client relationship management including prospecting, brief taking, proposal preparing, field and analysis briefing and overseeing and report presentation
- Ensuring the completion of the necessary documentation on approval of proposal to facilitate proper and early commissioning and payment of projects
- Overseeing the execution of research projects to ensure timely and accurate execution of all parts of the projects
- Regular follow up with key client contacts on existing and potential research projects
- Developing and growing the team of people working with you, by motivating, training, appraising and guiding them
- Collecting the final payment and getting client feedback on research projects
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Associate Director or Managing Director from time to time
- Must have a minimum of at least 5 years of experience in Marketing and Social Research in a reputable company
- Experience in client service
Education Qualifications and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, statistics, commerce, economics or any other related field
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or in Business studies will be an added advantage
- Written and spoken French will be treated as an added advantage
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 5th April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.