K YES Project
RTI International is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition.
With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services. Universities in North Carolina founded RTI in 1958 as a centerpiece of the Research Triangle Park.
RTI International is currently seeking staff for the U.S Agency for International Development (USAID) funded Kenya Youth Employment and Skills Program (K-YES) in Kenya that aims to enhance employability of Kenyan youth (Ages 18-35) for increased wage and self-employment, underemployed youth who have not completed secondary school.
K-YES project is a 5 year activity that will result in increased workforce competitiveness in the sectors targeted currently implementing in Nairobi, Kwale, Kericho Bungoma & Garissa Counties.
We seek to recruit Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants for the 5 Counties Nairobi, Kwale, Kericho Bungoma & Garissa.
The M&E Assistant will support the county team in collating and submitting both administrative and program output data.
Under the supervision of the Senior County Coordinator and in close collaboration with the M&E Specialist, He/she will be responsible for daily tasks related to the coordination and handling data and work with capacity to adhere to specified deliverables and timelines.
- Ensure that reports on sub-activities conducted in the county are reported accurately and timely, while ensuring that all documents associated with each sub-activity is filed (electronic and paper form).
- Compile and enter beneficiary data for all trainings into database management information systems (DBMIS) or any other established systems with help of K-YES County team and ensure quality of the data by verification and validations,
- Prepare Mpesa payments files for all K-YES beneficiary for the trainings undertaken or any other related activity,
- Provide monthly auditing of activities to check all necessary documents have been filed
- Collate information for each partner, tracking activities and alerting county staff when issues arise.
- Generate output data reports in communication with the M&E unit in Nairobi to ensure data reported in the field and in Nairobi is compatible.
- Reconcile training expenditure with the attendance sheets for data entry into TraiNet systems
- Support all accounting procedures of the KYES Initiatives together with field offices in recording and retrieving financial details of the organization including maintaining financial records, processing payments, cash handling, downloading data into excel and manipulating it on a training site (Zone/County) basis
- Ensure completeness of the documents and supports with data entry and validation for mobile money payments.