Our client a dynamic Savings & Credit Cooperative Society (SACCO) wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Accounts Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating Members personal Accounts
- Preparation of payments.
- Processing of RTGS/EFT’s.
- Processing cheques for banking
- Processing refunds to members.
- Loan posting and generating loan reports.
- Carrying out monthly accounts reconciliation, Bank /GL reconciliation.
- Maintaining the General Ledger, check entries in the cash book and the ledger accounts
- Processing supplier and other internal payments in line with set payment cycle.
- CPA Part II,
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems
- Two (2) years’ experience at the same level in a financial institution
- Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High degree of integrity
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae indicating their daytime telephone contacts, current remuneration & expected remuneration to: email@example.com by 28/04/2017