Our client a medium sized Savings & Credit Cooperative Society (SACCO) wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Human Resource and Administration Officer
Reporting to the CEO, the primary responsibility be:
- Provide leadership and technical support in Human Resources Management, and advice the management on likelihood in HR matters, their implications and impact to business.
- Ensure that the SACCO has competent, motivated, engaged and productive human resources and ensure work environment where employees can realize their career aspirations.
- Take minutes at a board meetings among others
- General HR Administration and provide administrative support to the CEO’s office.
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities
- At least Three (3) years’ of working experience in similar position, team players with excellent, leadership, negotiation, interpersonal communication and decision making skills and should demonstrate ability to implement change. In-depth Knowledge of the relevant labour laws.
Minimum Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Business degree from a recognized University,
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Certified Public Secretary (CPS).
- Member of the IHRM(K), current practicing certificates, proficient in all MS Office applications and working knowledge of HRM software
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae indicating their daytime telephone contacts, current remuneration & expected remuneration to: email@example.com by 28/04/2017