Our client, a regional distributor for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic brands, is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within the marketplace and conducting market research.
In addition the incumbent will take lead in creating business for the company.
- Overseeing the budgets and results for sales accounts including distribution, price, promotions and rebates
- Collaborate on all programing and incentive goals with marketing and brand managers
- Ensuring that sales team adheres to standardized order management and tracking processes
- Defining and communicating target account analyses to ensure brands are performing at best-in-class levels for all accounts
- Developing new business and resolving more critical problems affecting the sales program
- Developing and implementing local market action plans, price structures, and KPI’s reflecting both the company brand strategy and market trends
- Developing and managing sales pipeline, ASRs, RADs
- Preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reports as required
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- At least 5-6 years’ experience with 2 years in a supervisory role
- Preferably experience in the Alcoholic Beverage Industry, FMCG or related industry
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com with the subject SALES COORDINATOR by 17th April 2017 12:00noon stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||