Job Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Officer
Description: We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are looking for a sale and marketing officer to join our team.
As the Sales and Marketing officer your responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products.
- Keep tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability.
- Responsible for Marketing and Sales to achieve top line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives.
- Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model.
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy.
- Periodically review partners’ performance through Regional Managers and check on gaps in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps.
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share.
- Conduct customer or training seminars as per the requirement of regions.
- Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales reports received and also give feedback.
- Ensure all approvals related to consultants and other Government authorized bodies are made in a proper and timely manner.
- Coordinate, prepare and launch new products for the assigned market(s) with cooperation of the respective partners in the respective regions.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
- Motivate and monitor sales representatives and partners on marketing and sales activities.
- Coordinate with administration to ensure timely orders, and smooth function of action in the system.
- Update management on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BSc Applied Statistics/Statistics/Economics/BCom, with MBA (Marketing & Sales), with more than 5 years of experience in field of sales; levels of performance across varied situations.
- Exposure to brand management, a distinct advantage.
- Experience in a similar industry and in‐depth product knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of computers.
- Leadership/Managerial Skills.
- Strategic Thinking, Good Leadership, Strong Analytical Skills.
- Minimum of C+ in KCSE or equivalent in O-Level certification.
- Knowledge in Ecommerce and digital marketing.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th April, 2017.
Note: Due to the urgency in recruiting for this position CVs will be evaluated as they come.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.
Indepth Research Services is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.