Our client is a licensed Pest Control and Hygiene company registered with the Pest Control Products Board of Kenya (PCPB), Pest Management Association of Kenya (PEMAK) and Agrochemical Association of Kenya (AAK) specialised in providing professional services in the highly sensitive industries of Aviation, Pharmaceutical, Food processing and Hospitality industries.
In line with the business demands driven by rapid growth, they are looking for a qualified, highly competent results driven individual to fill the position of a Sales, Marketing & Quality Coordinator.
The role reports to the General Manager.
Job Purpose / Summary: The job holder will drive the establishment of a suitable sales and marketing strategy, planning and management of the day-to-day sales process and the entire quality management system.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for the marketing of Company products and services.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining of sales and marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate technical sales and marketing skills and product knowledge.
- Develop annual sales and marketing returns, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- Manage the Sales and Marketing Department Budget. Delivery of all sales and marketing activity within agreed budget. Direction of marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage for the Company and its programs across all available media.
- Manage the entire product and services line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Drive solutions set across development teams (primarily Development and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for Company products and services.
- Compile and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the General Manager.
- Oversee all marketing, advertising, sales and promotional staff and activities.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s services/products.
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop service/product requirements.
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business related field.
- Quality Control Certification and working knowledge will be an additional advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant sales and business development experience focusing both on B2B and B2C sales.
- Proven experience in sourcing for commercial business and ability to drive a commercial agenda.
- An understanding of the pest control and cleaning business highly desirable
- A clean drivers or riders license
- Strong leadership and strategic skills with the ability to develop and lead a high-performing national sales team in the future to deliver exceptional results
- Strong sales skills including: closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting, planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, energy levels, and meeting sales goals
- Professional maturity and strategic thinking
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as solid written and oral communication skills
- A structured approach to identification, selection, acquisition and management of channel partners.
- Self-driven, independent minded, goal-oriented and able to work independently for long periods without supervision
- Outgoing personality, always seeking to expand the reach of the company
- A consultative and sympathetic style aimed at forming deep and profitable relationships with partners
- Sales discipline to manage the opportunity pipeline and provide accurate forecast and related business information
An attractive salary on offer is Kshs.40, 000-50, 000.00 Net per month.
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke on the vacancy page before close of business 15th April 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.