Job Title: Sales Representative at BURN Manufacturing
Are you a sales superstar who’s at your best when you’re out of the office, making connections and closing deals?
Are you fantastic at getting wholesalers, retail chains and distributors on board with your product?
Are you excited by the thought of working within a fast growing startup that works to conserve Africa’s forests?
BURN Manufacturing is seeking a sales rock star to take charge of their B2B wholesale sales.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for bringing new distributors on board to stock the new and improved Jikokoa cookstoves, an innovative product from BURN Manufacturing.
BURN designs, locally manufactures and distributes high quality, clean-burning stoves. They are on a mission to save lives and conserve Africa’s forests by offering a range of fuel efficient stoves for the 2 billion people who will inhabit sub Saharan Africa by 2050.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Representative role is a hunter – a person who is motivated by working independently to build their networks, negotiate deals and get that sale.
- Be resourceful in seeking out potential new customers through different approaches including cold-calling, blind visits and leveraging your own personal networks
- Generate business leads, take charge of negotiations and advance conversations to closed sales
Sales and Collections
- Manage the full sales cycle, nurturing leads into actual closed sales
- Earning commissions by meeting agreed upon sales and collections targets
- Carry out individual sales planning and contribute to weekly strategy meetings
- Contribute to the organization’s strategic thinking by reporting key sales performance metrics
Customer Development and Relationship Management
- Be the primary contact person and liaison between BURN and your customers
- Inform product strategy by consistently communicating customer needs, orders and feedback to internal teams
- Contribute to the growth of the company by establishing and nurturing relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Coordinate customer support (e.g. providing product training, following up on customer orders, etc.)
Does this sound like you?
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience
- Background in B2B sales would be great
- Hold a College Degree or Diploma
- Enthusiastic people person with excellent verbal communication skills
- High energy, positive, able to close deals 24/7 at the office, in a coffee shop or in the field
- Experience in deal making – existing personal networks a plus!
- Basic understanding of sales reports, projections, forecasting and data analysis
CLICK HERE to apply online
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||