Job in Kenya: Sales Executive
Our client, a security firm specializing in commercial and military security products and services is seeking to fill the aforementioned position.
Job Summary: The incumbent will be tasked with business / market growth of the company through sourcing for new clients and maintenance of existing accounts.
He/she shall also attend meetings on behalf of the company and represent it in events.
Principle duties and responsibility
- Introduce products/services to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and payment methods
- Book appointments with corporate and visit them in their offices to present the company’s products
- Follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after sale
- Carry out site visits to show case the products to the clients
- Follow up on the work for the clients with the processing department, such as sale agreements, letters of offer, receipts among others
- Handle correspondences and enquiries through phones or emails and advise clients appropriately
- Maintain and update reports
- Develop new ways of sourcing for clients
- Follow up payments by clients sourced by self
- Prepare a sales plan and share with the management
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by the supervisor
Qualification, Competences Required
- At least a diploma / degree in sales and marketing
- 2 to 4 years of experience in sales.
- Good communication and public relations skills
- Must be pleasant and passionate about work
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting the job being applied for.
Please also indicate your current and expected salary.