Our client, a leading importer and brander of corporate clothing, corporate gifts, promotional gifts, clothing and headwear is seeking to recruit a Showroom Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Showroom co-ordination, including creative displays of product
- Check and ensure showroom is coordinated and displays are correct.
- Check that displays and stocks are always up to date, neat and clean.
- Deal with internal and external customers efficiently and professionally
- Prepare quotations; correspondence and attend to admin duties
- Receive client orders and arrange collection.
- Prepare and submit reports to management as prescribed.
- Ensure that the showroom and amenities are always clean, neat and tidy.
- Project professional image and integrity of company at all times
- Assist others as and when required
- Make sure the company culture is always upheld
- Comply with safety regulations
- Maintain good housekeeping
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or related course
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position and preferably from a branding environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration on the subject line.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.