Position: Site Supervisor
- Verify and validate all deployment services provided by Site Engineering Professionals.
- Ensure that zoning and build permit applications are respecting all local applicable regulations from authorities, and agreements made with landlords and customer guidelines.
- Ensure that detailed site construction design is respecting all requirements from build permit delivered by local authorities and customer guidelines.
- Ensure that the site construction and equipment installation results are according to the detailed site construction design, installation specifications and following Alcatel-Lucent quality standards and all local applicable regulations from authorities.
- Support and facilitate permitting activities when required.
- Deliver ‘Contract Scope of Work’ and ‘Bill of Quantity’ to Supply chain. Verify construction material against the design requirements and prepare verification report.
- Monitor site construction built by sub-contractors.
- Conduct site visits to gather preliminary acceptance with subcontractors and provisional site construction acceptance certification with customer.
- Manage clearance of site defects to obtain final site construction acceptance certification from customer.
- Ensure accuracy, availability and validation of As-build Documentation.
- Perform safety visits prior to equipment installation to ensure site readiness and perform internal quality audits to ensure compliance and overall quality standards during equipment installation phase.
- Perform inspections of completed installations via on-site visits, or photo reviews. Compile and upload data in order to observe current installation performance status (scorecard) and track future improvement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in site acquisition
- Experience in OSP/ISP site design and documentation
- Knowledge of e-2-e L2C Operating Model
- Knowledge of local authorities
- Knowledge of Project Management (PMI methodologies)
- Knowledge of site design guidelines & specifications
- Knowledge of the product /solution of the project
- Project Management
- Quality Management
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted