Duma Works is recruiting a Software Developer for one of our clients; a company that connects clients to people through mobile survey conversations.
Job Description: Our client is looking for passionate platform engineers who hunger for building best possible software solutions to assist local businesses in Africa continent and beyond.
As a Platform Engineer, you will get to build various aspects of the company’s infrastructure powering innumerable conversations at scale.
- Strong foundations in algorithms, data structures and distributed systems
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Enjoy building things and shipping them, truly making them work in the best way possible
- Extensive experience with Java server-side programming
- Advanced knowledge of JAVA, JVM Runtime, and JVM performance tuning is a plus
- Open Source project contributions are a plus
- Unix systems programming experience is a plus
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2759”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2759 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Saturday, 15 April 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.