Job Vacancy: Scheduler / Quantity Surveyor
Based in SOGEA SATOM Uganda
Job Description: The Scheduler / Quantity Surveyor will be involved in keeping track of any variations in time, cost and quality to the contract.
This also includes ensuring statutory construction regulations are adhered to.
Duties include but not limited to:
Main Quantity Surveyor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quantification of the effect of variations to the contract price and contract duration.
- Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substantiation of variations, payment applications and claims
- Contractual correspondences to the Engineer / JV Partners / Sub contractors
Main Scheduling Roles and Responsibilities
Scheduling & monitoring the progress of the works, delays & disruption of the Project.
Required skills and competencies:
Must have ability to use primavera planning software
Qualifications and working Experience:
- Must have bachelors in either Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering
- Working experience of 3-5 years in construction industry and in similar position
How to Apply
If you are who we are looking for and have the right skill set then send your application, CV with daytime telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 5th May, 2016
Your application should include the following information:
- Marital Status
- Current/Last Salary
NB: A 2016-2017 Certificate of good conduct is a non-negotiable requirement for all potential candidates.
Applications will be reviewed on and position will be closed once a suitable candidate is identified
The position you are applying for should be in the subject line.