Our client is a leading High Tech European company.
They are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office;
Solar Technician (ERC Category T3)
The Solar Technician will be responsible for survey and supervision of solar projects and rural electrification.
- Supervise technicians
- Assess potential solar installation sites
- Assist in site surveys
- Allocate and follow-up tasks to/with various teams
- Keep track on the performance of the project members
- Plan and coordinate installations
- Ensure quality delivery
- Enforce health and safety on site for the team and the third parties
- Ensure quality and adherence to technical specifications
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics
- Hands-on field experience as a technician
- At least 4 years’ experience in Energy field as technician/engineer
- Must be a licensed solar technician with Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) under category T3.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April 2017 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.