IT Support Staff
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation of various ICT Projects
2. Database, software and company website management
3. Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
4. Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
5. Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
6. Identify and report system issues; Monitor and test resolution of those issues
7. Develop different applications as directed by Insignia management
8. Monitor antivirus software and updates and repair computers infected with spyware, adware and/or viruses.
9. Monitor backup systems and procedures to ensure data security.
10. Record activities, solutions and other responses to request for service.
11. Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
12. Contribute to Insignia’s technical documentation and participate in policy, procedure, and standards development.
13. Consult with vendors, perform research and evaluate products to assist in the selection and purchase of equipment and installation or upgrade of systems.
14. Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs.
15. Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
16. Provide backup technical support for network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
17. Adding, maintaining and improving existing product and category pages for all company websites.
18. Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
19. Perform other duties / projects as assigned.
IT Support Requirements
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree in a computer related field in the past two years
- Knowledge in object oriented programming language (PHP & Java)
- Understanding of computer network cabling and network file and print services.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
How to Apply
Send your applications to: email@example.com
Applications to include details of the current and expected salary
Fresh college graduates and starters in employment are encouraged to apply.