Technical Sales Representative
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in setting and managing sales budgets for Kenya. Maximizing support to distributors and end customers as well as supporting and developing yearly area plans with budget.
- Regular client visits to maintain current business and develop new opportunities throughout the region while gaining insight about customer requirements, competitor, and/or market trends as well as developments.
- Supporting and developing new business opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Managing pricelists as well as taking, creating and following up on orders.
- Managing the debtors’ days and ensuring that the lowest possible overdue percentage is achieved.
- Organizing technical, marketing, administrative and sales support.
- Active involvement on marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Active engagement of relevant stakeholders and major associations in the region.
- Manage distributor activity and performance.
- Proper sales administration, building of market information and customer databases.
- Target driven
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Technical knowledge of the product portfolio
- Organized/Self-driven/priority management
- Integrity and trust worthy
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Ability to work in a cross functional way
- Analysis and synthesis skills, team player & leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent appearance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Animal Production, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine or equivalent.
- 3-5 years in the animal health and nutrition industry with a minimum of 3 years sales and marketing experience.
- Commercial qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Registered with a statutory regulatory body.
- Working knowledge of the Kenyan animal health industry.
- Experience in sales within the animal nutrition and health industries.
- Ability to identify animal health and nutrition needs and advise clients accordingly.
- Ability to develop and run projects.
- A good and open communicator and able to present to highly technical and non-technical target audiences.
- Hands on with excellent organizational skills.
- Able to manage time and multitask.
- Good oral and written English skills and other relevant languages common to Kenya.
- Computer literate.
Applications accompanied with CVs can be sent directly to email@example.com.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||