Our client, offering a selection of easy-to-use wireless solutions designed for the protection and management of people, mobile and fixed assets.
They are seeking to recruit a Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of tracking gadgets on motor vehicles.
- Check-up and maintenance of installed gadgets.
- Repair, programming and investigating failure of units and accessories.
- Fuel calibration for the Fuel Monitoring System.
- Trouble shooting unit problems on site.
- Filling in job cards before and after handling any client’s vehicles.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Certificate in Electrical engineering or related course
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 25th April 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||