We are looking to fill the position of an Account Manager for one of our clients in the telecommunication and engineering industry join their dedicated team.
Reports to: HOD
Direct reports: Project Manager (a) SDC & FTTB, (b) FTTH (c) Transmission & Network Upgrade (Small cell)
Indirect reports: All operational staff reporting to Project Managers
Primary / Overall Responsibility: Overall management of client’s accounts in order to ensure the achievement of set strategic objectives. This will be achieved through formulation and implementation of strategies aimed at increasing market share and profitability, attaining maintaining efficiency, quality standards and ensuring clients expectations are met through excellent customer service by having ensuring good rapport with the client.
- Carry out Business Development for the profit centre by utilizing of market intelligence and client information to ensure steady flow of Purchase orders to meet annual targets.
- Initiate and develop new proposal for new business.
- Coordination of project Managers in preparation of project implementation schedules to ensure projects are executed in timely and profitable manner.
- Prepare, check, control, implement and monitor the project budgets upon approval.
- Attend client, sectional and departmental meetings in time; resolve all client challenges and presenting solutions
- Prepare sectional operational and departmental reports as may be required by the client, HOD and CEO from time to time.
- Understanding the client pain points and offer solutions by ensuring best customer service practices – deal with day to day customer service, relationships and communication.
- Maintain correct records required for effective and efficient project implementation from the start of the survey to closing (project Acceptance & commissioning) of the project.
- Enhance team work and synergy among various sections within the section and other stakeholder sections.
- In liaison with the Survey & Design section, ensure project planning, mobilization and designs are prepared in line with client’s specifications.
- In liaison with the commercial section, ensure project quotations and costing are done in a profitable manner
- In liaison with finance, carry out LPO tracking and payment follow up with the client.
- Ensuring compliance to quality and EHS standards for all the projects being implemented.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant client specifications, statutory and regulatory issues
- Ensure requisition are made, checked and recommended for approval within the specified timeline.
- Monitoring the utilization of materials, Accessories, tools and Equipment – including vehicles to ensure availability for effective project implementation.
- Always getting market intelligence and forecast in order to align company capacity or lobbying for the business.
- Oversee all client account administration issues in liaison with relevant sections and the HOD.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a diploma in Business Management, Telecommunications, Electronics, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with the company
- Good communication and inter relationship skills
- Excellent coordinator, team player and report writing
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April 2017.
Clearly indicate ‘Account Manager’ on the subject of the email. Also attach a summary/highlight of your performance in the last 2 years.