Reporting to: Team Leader
As the first line customer liaison, the primary role is to:-
- Make contact with businesses with full information on service/program.
- Make sales by offering the correct information and enrolling new customers.
- Handle customers enquiries promptly, efficiently and professionally to fulfill the call centre’s expectations and meet the set service and sales target
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact designated clients with a target to enroll them in the program/Service.
- Increase sales by enrolling designated customers.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
- Handle objections by building rapport with customers.
- Record customer information and queries on the CRM.
- Adhere to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
- Adhere to escalation process as defined.
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Must posses 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales environment
- Fluent in English with a clear accent (American/ British accent will be an added advantage).
- Experience in the technical sales will provide an added advantage
- Knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Past experience in a call center will provide an added advantage