Telescope Services is now looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will join a diverse and multi-talented digital development team supporting customers and business with a complex portfolio of systems that requires continuous development and maintenance.
- Web is one of the most business critical systems that has new requirements to adapt to “digital disruption”.
- We are looking for a Devops Engineer with a proven experience of continuous delivery, hands-on involvement in building deployment and testing pipelines and infrastructure support services such as monitoring and performance.
- To summarize, you will help shorten and automate release cycles, monitor once in production to provide feedback to the development team.
- You will most likely have a programming/development background OR an operations background and then you have moved into the role of a DevOps engineer.
- Working closely with SCRUM Master & Product Owner to identify operational requirements
- Working closely with hosting partner and development team to implement operational requirements
- Ownership of the test, stage and production environments
- Own the continuous delivery pipeline, work with software development teams releasing production-ready software on a daily basis
- Point of contact for hosting partner, owning the relationship
- An eagerness to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
- Experience working as Devops Engineer on at least one large scale cloud based implementation of complex web/e-commerce solution.
- Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes and tools
- Experience with CDN and able to manage/configure CDN
- Experience with monitoring of production environment
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. TeamCity)
- Some experience or awareness of advancements/trends in the area (e.g. containers, infrastructure as code, infrastructure provisioning tools)
- Some experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience working in Agile team.
- Excellent communicator
How to apply:
Please send your CV clearly highlighting your competencies for the job at firstname.lastname@example.org and or email@example.com
Do you want to be a founding member of a full-stack consumer facing App team, both native and web, and have an impact on how people shop and pay online? Do you want to work on new products we are crafting across our consumer experiences touching millions of customers all over the world? Read on.
If you care about bringing great experiences to life and love working in a collaborative environment with product & UX, we would love to speak with you!
Telescope Services AB is looking for a talented engineers with a real passion for clean code and great products.
What You Will Do:
- Work with product, UX and your team to define, architect, and build new customer-facing features, from concept to launch.
- Be responsible for your production infrastructure and own the full life-cycle of your code. You write it, you own it!
- Contribute on the backend, where we pick technologies appropriate for the team and the task.
- Teach your team, share your knowledge.
- Deliver in short feedback loops
- Give feedback and help the team evolve best practices.
- We see as a plus if you have the following experience:
- Experience building web or mobile applications with great performance.
- Experience of building distributed and resilient systems, especially event sourced systems.
How to apply: