Job Title: Transport and Warehouse Officer
Salary: 60k – 80k
Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a Warehouse officer to manage data, sales, back order control inventory management and presenting monthly reports.
- In charge of warehousing, and distribution operations
- Safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintain records as required.
- Complete progress reports and other forms as required
- Maintain and produce daily stock reports
- Supervise weekly physical stock inspection
- Supervise stores function
- Prepare and negotiate subcontracts and purchase orders’ modifications.
- Review invoices for accuracy.
- Provide logistics support for the movement of all stock
- Provide the information to support reports, as agreed, on all relevant order requirements, including; numbers and material descriptions
- Must have a ATD (KATC) qualification or Degree/Diploma in a relevant field
- At least 4 years working experience
- Must be good with numbers
- Well conversant with excel
- A good team player.
- Must be well organized.
- Well spoken.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Transport & Warehouse Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 21st April, 2017.