Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Closing date: 25th April 2017
Job Scope: Username Investment Limited is a fast growing Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit experienced, self-driven, results oriented, aggressive personnel with good networking skills to fill in the position of a client relationship manager.
The client relationship manager will be responsible for accelerating sales of the company’s properties and ensure good customer interface with prospective land buyers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Make calls and carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, prices and payment methods.
- Identify clients, book appointments and arrange meetings with clients, companies, investment groups and other organized groups to present the company’s products.
- Confirmation of Clients going to site
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Facilitate the plot booking process during the site visits
- Follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after sale.
- Prepare sale agreements, transfer of title, land consent, letters of offer, receipts and other relevant documents required in the land purchase process
- Ensure the clients provide all the required documentation to facilitate the transfer of title process
- Participate and promote sales of products through adverts, site visits, expos, exhibitions and multiple listing services.
- Keep in touch with clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the image of the company.
- Follow up payments by clients sourced by self to ensure payment completion within agreed timelines
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements and challenges to the sales manager
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices and related matters.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating opportunities to meet the company targets and following up on new leads and referrals.
- Developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge.
Managing the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue or volume streams as advised by your team leader.
- Adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Attending trade shows to exhibit products/services or conferences to keep abreast of the latest products and trends.
Key performance Indicators
- Meeting monthly sales target
- Ensure timely payment on sales made.
- Manage an excellent business relationship between the clients and the company and ensure timely delivery of services,
- Excellent product knowledge
- Overall customer Satisfaction
- Timely customer response time
Requirements for the Client Relationship Manager Job
- Any business related degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales and marketing would be an advantage.
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
How to Apply
If you interested and meet the requirements please visit our website on www.usernameproperties.com and login to our careers page to apply for this position.